Time is a precious commodity and the pain staking hours spent progressing your house sale and chasing updates can take over what is also an exciting time for many homebuyers and sellers.
Having the benefit of in-house legal and conveyancing services at CSB enables us to offer our clients accessible solutions which all sit under one roof.
1) The Key Benefits of Having Services Housed Together Are;
- Easier and faster transactions.
- Clients can call into our offices.
- We can help with the downloading of documents and the printing of them.
- We have more knowledge at each stage of the transaction.
- We can offer updates in real-time without the worry of additional costs to our clients.
- At CSB we can offer great value when acting as estate agents on the sale of your property, as our conveyancing advice for the sale is FREE as it’s included within our agency fee.
Not only that but you also gain the experience of a well-established firm of trusted solicitors founded originally in 1928 and estate agency expertise which spans over 30 years.
2) Making it Easy: What We Can Eliminate for You
We understand how important communication is and will ensure we liaise by phone or email. Tracking milestones can be done in a variety of ways by utilising our online tracking system, by telephone or by email updates.
We offer straight forward advice and guide you every step of the way to ensure you feel comfortable and informed. Your property transaction is important to us and we’ll always ensure the best outcome for all clients.
3) Added Bonuses: What Additional Benefits Do Our In-House Conveyancing and Estate Agency Services Promote?
As a seamless and integrated set of services we continually are able to refer between our in-house legal and estate agency departments for probate valuations, onward purchases and new quotes for prospective buyers, plus, we have easy access to all progressions, can communicate at speed and have the ability to directly pass on important documents far quicker than any tracked service.
4) The Process: Conveyancing Made Simple
Did you know we were one of the first firms in the area to be admitted to the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme? This ensures that we are on all the major banks and building society mortgage panels, including Nationwide, Santander, HBOS, Yorkshire Bank, Virgin, Britannia and all other major societies.
Here’s a broken-down example of our conveyancing process and what you can expect from us;
- Step 1 – Get your FREE quote using our quick and easy online form. *
- Step 2 – Follow up your quote and engage a solicitor.
- Step 3 – Sign your client care letter and complete ID checks. Our tracker system allows you to keep up-to-date throughout the process.
- Step 4 – Preparation & checking of the contract and dealing with any enquiries.
- Step 5 – Signing of contract, the transfer deed and mortgage deed.
- Step 6 – **Exchange contracts and fix a completion date.
- Step 7 – Complete your sale or purchase.
We can keep you up-to-date 24 hours a day, seven days a week, wherever you are in the world with our very own online management tracking system.
We also provide one to one advice upon request (due to COVID restrictions these are offered by appointment only at selected branches) Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
Remember, as mentioned above, when acting as estate agents on the sale of your property, our conveyancing advice for the sale is FREE as it’s included within our agency fee.
5) Beyond Property Transactions
Beyond property and conveyancing transactions we additionally offer; wills and probate, the handling of boundary and land disputes, inheritance and estate transfers, valuing of savings, accounts and liabilities, grants of probate or letters of administration, powers of attorney and other services.
We understand that a home is more than just a home and we know that buying and selling is more than just bricks and mortar to our clients.
If you’re looking to buy or sell a property within Pendle and the surrounding areas and want to find out how our additional in-house conveyancing/legal services can benefit you then why not get in touch with us at CSB and see how we can help you to make your next move.
You can reach out and call us directly on 01282 860606 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** You may also link your sale to the purchase of another property, and vice versa. This page is for guidance only you must not rely on it as formal legal advice. It is essential to speak to your solicitor for full advice on a case by case basis.
*Please note that all of the information you provide is confidential and your conveyancing quote is not legally binding.