Estate Agents in Nelson
We have over 3 decades of experience in helping people move home in our local area within Nelson and the Pendle Borough, dedicating our time to serving and achieving the best price and outcome for all of our clients.
Through delivering the highest quality property & legal services and expert knowledge of the local housing market and communities, we enable buyers, sellers and landlords to make property purchases that are focused on their needs and search criteria.
What Type of Properties Can You Expect in Nelson?
A town with great community spirit, Nelson has its place in history with the infamous witch trials of 1612 and hillfort remains dating back as far as the Iron Age. With the charming and impressive Pendle Hill landmark on its doorstep, this location offers family property prices upward of £140,000-£150,000 with quaint hamlet villages that border this area promoting a range of homebuying options.
Rich in history, its own town hall, parks for relaxing and enjoying, sporting activities like cricket and golf at Nelson Golf Course along with novelists such as Charlotte Brontë basing her novel Jane Eyre on the nearby Wycoller Hall (penned as Ferndean Manor in the book), Nelson also offers good schools such as Reedley Primary School and further education at Nelson and Colne College which serves the Pendle Borough.
We Make Buying and Selling Easy for You...
Whether you’re a landlord from London and the south-east with a growing property portfolio looking for investments in the Pendle Borough of Lancashire, a first-time buyer unsure of the best way forward or a seasoned homeowner looking to move on to your next property, we understand that the process can feel daunting, time consuming and at points overwhelming, which is why at CSB we’re here to take the pressure off of you and to navigate it with ease on your behalf.
You can rely on us to;
• Talk you through what is required of you when you put your property on the market (including property valuations for probate). For example, how you can get ahead by getting your EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) ready in advance and to gain a mortgage in principle before you start your property search.
• To discuss the house buying and selling process, any expected timescales to be aware of and the property prices within the area for the sale of your home in Nelson and your desired property search location.
• To communicate through our in-house teams and to relay back to you about how your property sale is progressing.
• To help you register your interest for your property search on our system.
• To keep you up-to-date with all of our latest property details and new home instructions.
• To answer all of your questions and to offer our knowledge to help you find the property that’s just right for you within Nelson and the surrounding villages within the Pendle Borough.
It’s not just about the price, it’s about the area and what best fits your property search criteria. Here at Clifford Smith & Buchanan we’re open 6 days a week and we understand what goes into every sale and viewing, and will always offer our expertise and any property information along with in-house conveyancing and additional legal services you might need such as; wills & probate, to guide you towards the best outcome for you.